Business development at Emark is primarily about understanding the client’s needs and treir tranformation into a solution through cutting-edge BI technology. It’s all embedded in the environment of specific industries – we have over 160 clients across different areas, many of them truly prestigious. We are looking for a person who is technically capable, with a sales drive, that can listen, ask and connect the world of business and technology. Whether it’s a talented junior with a determination to gain expertise in a short time, or an experienced consultant with practice in a specific field is not crucial. Areas where we see space for realization are many, such as Commercial Solutions, Enterprise Solutions, Partner Relations, or our own EMARK Mole product. In view of our position in the market, we can imply that you will be able to learn from the best in the industry, we will be happy to support your innovative ideas, and you can also look forward to personal and professional development.
We are looking for a colleague who will treat our clients as equals, who is able to gain trust of our clients using his/her expertise and personality, who is able to lead negotiations and successfully close deals.
- actively search for business opportunities using all available tools
- caring for the portfolio of assigned customers and building business relationships
- identifying customer’s goals and needs, searching for value-added solutions
- closing business deals with customers, negotiating prices and other terms and conditions with respect to the set goals
- maintaining CRM database
What we offer:
- Continuous influx of potential clients thanks to active marketing
- Possibility to operate on foreign markets
- Innovative stimulating environment
- top technology, own custom products with global potential and Impact (e.g. EMARK Mole …)
- Access to experts and partner network and know-how thanks to Qlik Master Reseller status
- Proven business methodology that gets real results
- Interesting motivation system – over-standard fix and unlimited variable component
- Possibility to grow technically and also to do pre-sales, expert consulting
Key personality traits for achieving desired results:
- ability and willingness to identify customer needs and lead sales talks
- ability and willingness to design solutions or come up with solutions in cooperation with clients
- focus on performance and goals, ability to respond quickly and turn opportunities into real results
- interest in and enthusiasm for data analytics
- responsible, reliable and proactive approach to solving problems and requirements
- Relevant work experience in sales or with the implementation of modern software technologies (or active work with them) on the following positions: manager / sales / pre-sales / consultant / project manager/ business analyst …
- Experience with consulting is an advantage
- Knowledge of a particular industry is an advantage
- knowledge of Business Intelligence, Managerial Information Systems, Business Analysis, Process Analysis, or Controlling is an advantage
- English – advanced level – spoken and written
- work with MS Office tools
- ability to quickly handle new IT tools
- university education – economy, management, technology
Place of work:
- Prague, mainly from home, eventually when situation change travelling to client.
Type of employment:
- full-time employment or part-time employment
If you are interested in the above offer, please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following at the end of your CV or cover letter:
Consent with processing of personal data
I hereby grant my consent in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended, with the management, processing and storage of personal data I provided to EMARK s.r.o., Dúbravská cesta 14, 841 04 Bratislava. I provide my data voluntarily and agree with their processing for the needs of employee selection process, prospect employees database and possible further cooperation. I grant the consent for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
EMARK is a well-known innovation center for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) active in the CEE region and beyond. We are an innovation hub for Qlik Sense, QlikView, and all the related tools and extensions for reporting, planning, web analytics, geoanalytics, advanced analytics, machine learning, big data and so on. We are the most experienced authorized Qlik partner in Slovakia and the Czech Republic with branches located in other European countries as well as in Australia. We focus on data discovery and visual analytics solutions on the Qlik platform, which allows us to deepen our expertise in the technology that is globally seen as one of the leaders in the world of Business Intelligence. We help unlock the hidden potential of business data.