USE ANALYTICS EVERYWHERE
EMARK solutions for Energy & Utilities
Maximize assets, optimize supply chain, reduce costs. Improve supply-and-demand forecasts.
Track leading indicators of energy business and adjust operations to changing market conditions.
Control costs while maintaining health, safety, and environmental standards.
Explore how can energy & utility companies transform data into business results
Many businesses in the area of energy, utilities and distribution are still struggling to get value. To close that gap, you need a holistic strategy, otherwise transformation will be limited at best, and often fail. That strategy needs to encompass how you manage and surface data, employ analytics broadly and enable insights to drive actions. That is what we are investing in and innovating around in our approach to the 3rd generation of BI.
A few references from the Energy & Utilities segment
Which processes in energy sector can we cover?
Core energy business
Customer Energy Management
What KPIs we can help you with?
- Transparency of Payments
- Dividends Paid Plus Share Repurchases
- Payroll and Beneﬁts Suppliers
- Capital Expenditures
- Interest Paid
- Assessing financial condition
- Capital project efficiency
- Capital spent
- Operating Cash flow
- Production Costs
- Return on Capital Employed
- Spills; waste; emissions; recycling energy; resources use…
- Workforce health; employee participation; injuries; illness; health risks
- Attendance and completion of safety training
- Leaks per X customers
- Availability Factor
- Energy Production Distribution
- Physical performance
- Performance Ratio
- Operational performance
- Power Cuts & Average Duration
- Production of crude materials in barrels
- Reﬁning throughput
- Product delivered or terminal throughput
- Pipeline throughput
- Motor fuel sales
- Cargo transported
3 key shifts enabling the innovative data analytics solutions in energy sector
Democratization of Data
All data, and any combination of data, is accessible to all users through governed, analytics-ready, enterprise-wide info catalogsMORE
Raising data literacy through technology. AI and machine learning find and highlight new insights for users, increasing data literacy and trustMORE
BI embedded Everywhere
From the edge to the C-suite. Analytics is no longer a destination but a part of all decision making, entering daily business processesMORE