EMARK solutions tailormade for banking
We have prepared specialized solutions built on the cutting-edge BI technologies that will revolutionize the way you work. Finely tuned apps for the banking sector will help you boost sales of bank products using up-selling or cross-selling. Our solutions reliably identify risk loans and help you estimate and manage credit risk more precisely.
Other apps will allow you to discover a very effective way of modelling loans and debt repayment calendars. Our technology will help you discover and deal with the interest rate risks associated with the Basel III directive. More efficient scoring of clients means lower costs. Advanced analyses and statistics can be entrusted to the application that integrates Qlik and the statistical tool R.
A few happy clients from the area of financial services
Which processes in banking can we cover?
What KPIs we can help you with?
- AuM (Asset Under Mngmt)
- AuM per customer
- AuM per Account
- CAL (Assets & Liabilities)
- Number of customers
- Management type Changes
- Net New Money / Net New cash
- Wealth In / Wealth Out
- Gain / Loss
- Portfolios (#)
- Portfolio Opened / Closed
- Potential Income
- Net Profitability
- Gross Profitability (annualized)
- Interest Income
- Non-interest Income
- RoA (Return on Asset)
- Return on CAL
- Average asset per employee
- Cash dividends to net income
- Adjusted operation income
- Total interest income
- Other KPIs
What use cases we can help you with?
Credit Risk Analytics - questions
- See and manage your credit portfolio
- Do you know where your risks are concentrated?
- How your loan officers are performing
Customer analysis and targeting
- Do you understand customer product concentration? Have you identified all cross/up sell opportunities? How to improve it?
- Customer analysis and targeting (Branch Performance Analytics)
- Do your branches understand and target customers?
- Do you analyze customer satisfaction?
- Asset and investment analysis
- Find opportunities to expand loan portfolio
- Enable regional managers to explore customers and loans that were
- Maturing or callable, to up-sell additional products
- Automate current processes that were completely manual