EMARK solutions for insurance companies
Use analytics everywhere
From underwriting to solvency ratios. Make better decisions, based on fact.
Some of our favourite customers include insurance companies. Our solutions helped them detect trends in insured events and identify suspicious activities. We are happy to introduce you to our powerful applications to help you increase the amount of premium.
Our solutions for insurance companies can help you set optimal insurance policies to increase the competitiveness of your insurance products. Are you sure you offer the right products to right customers at the right time?
Our solutions will help you get your business on the right track – where it is necessary. We also have a solution which lets you model insurance contracts and repayment calendars.
A few references from the insurance segment
Which processes in banking can we cover?
Core insurance business
Branch and Agent Management
Measure your success
Important insights into how bank and its components performs provide KPI metrics. We will help you to watch them. Monitor what’s contributing to your profit and what’s not. Strictly measured KPIs will provide you detailed and always handy overview on performance of your business, your branches, departments, employees, brokers, products, customer groups… See the direct link between particular elements of your business and revenue, so you can make flawless strategic decisions on everything you can think of.
What KPIs we can help you with?
How do we help Insurers?
Agency & Insurance Brokers
Risk Management & Compliance
Operations, IT, & Back Office
Marketing & Product Management
What else we can help you with?
Credit Risk Analytics – questions
- See and manage your credit portfolio
- Find out where your risks are concentrated
- Observe how your loan officers are performing
Customer analysis and targeting
- Understanding customer product concentration. Have you identified all cross/up sell opportunities? Do you know how to improve it?
- Customer analysis and targeting (Branch Performance Analytics)
- Helping with understanding the branches and targeting customers.
- Analyzes of the customer satisfaction
- Asset and investment analysis
- Find opportunities to expand loan portfolio
- Enable regional managers to explore customers and loans that were maturing or callable, to up-sell additional products
- Automate processes that are completely manual