Bratislava, May 16, 2022 – QlikWorld 2022 (May 17 – 19) is just around the corner and now it is a good time to go through our pre-QlikWorld traditional program highlights. The Qlik event of the year will enable you to discover the next era of business intelligence – Active Intelligence – with all the inspiring keynotes, informative breakouts, and innovative tech you need to make the right moves with your data and analytics strategy. It’s all at QlikWorld 2022, a free virtual event from May 17-19.
It’s almost time for kickoff, so don’t miss your last chance to register at: https://emarkanalytics.com/qlikworld2022/
QlikWorld – technical info
Event starts each day at 12:00 PM CET (noon). Than you can watch keynotes, participate on any breakout session, or “walk through” the Virtual Expo or network with other visitors, experts or users.
All of the breakout sessions will be available throughout the event and on-demand so you have flexibility to attend as many sessions as possible. Registration is not required for individual sessions. There is a select number of featured sessions scheduled daily that will allow you to ask questions of industry experts. See detailed agenda for additional information.
QlikWorld 2022 Program Highlights
Qlik World has something for everyone, you can mix your own agenda based on your interest, topics, position, featured products, industry, level, etc. You can do so in the Online Catalogue of breakout sessions, just filter your preferences and you’re all set. We strongly suggest to click through this catalogue or get inspired by our programe tips.
Data Integration Platform
- An Overview of Qlik Cloud Data Services – Real-Time Data Integration for Active Intelligence
(Session ID: 663204)
- Building Near Real Time Cloud Data Platform with Qlik and Snowflake
(Session ID: 664387)
- Modernize your Data Integration Architecture
(Session ID: 663207)
Data Analytics Platform
- EMARK & Inphinity Session: Rolling forecast prediction, workflows, and other fun stuff helps Dawn Meats transition from QlikView to Qlik Sense
(Session ID: 663918)
- EMARK & Inphinity Session: Why We Chose Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS
(Session ID: 664630)
- Top BI & Data Trends 2022
(Session ID: 665381)
- Qlik Portfolio – Roadmap and Strategy
(Session ID: 667890)
- Beyond the Dashboard: Making Analytics Actionable and Sticky
(Session ID: 663210)
- Introducing Direct Query: SQL Pushdown in Qlik Sense SaaS
(Session ID: 667959)
Join us in this session to learn more about Direct Query, its use cases, and how it complements our industry-leading analytics engine by offering a hybrid approach to analytics consumption.
- Qlik AutoML – Helping Our Users Become Citizen Data Scientists
(Session ID: 664545)
Qlik AutoML is a game changing capability that gives our users the power to create ML models and predictive analytics without having to be data scientists.
- Introducing New Qlik Sense Authoring Experience
(Session ID: 671451)
Get ready for Qlik’s new Authoring Experience within Qlik Sense Cloud, making application creation accessible to anyone through simple drag-and-drop actions. This is highly anticipated session, could be quite surprising 🙂
- Machine Learning with Qlik Cloud
(Session ID: 662273)
In this session we explore how customers can enhance their analytics strategy with machine learning. With Automated Machine Learning (AutoML) analysts can deliver meaningful insights through explainable AI and predictive analytics.
- Next Generation Visual Analytics
(Session ID: 663852)
Join us for this session to hear the customer story of Novartis Oncology that has deployed a fully integrated digital data and analytics platform using Qlik Sense, Matillion and Snowflake.
Active Intelligence Platform
- EMARK & Inphinity Session: IT Risk Management Solution in Tatra Banka: Building Interactive, Custom Software in Qlik
- Building the Active Intelligence Platform
(Session ID: 665721)
This session will explain how to build the Active intelligence Platform. From your data source to Active Intelligence, Marcus covers various architectures that support Qlik’s Active Intelligence vision.
- Active Intelligence Essentials: How to Get Started
(Session ID: 663924)
- Building a Data Strategy to Support Analytics Growth and Acceleration
(Session ID: 664613)