Extend your analyses
Thanks to the unique extension, you can enter your own comments on the analyzed data directly in Qlik Sense. By using Forms, you can comment on specific filtered data, rate them, add and update deadlines, assign responsible people or custom categories, and more. You can then retrieve the saved data back to Qlik Sense and use it for further analysis.Try Forms DEMO
What can you add with Forms?
- Text - such as comments, notes, links, and more
- Numerical data - values expressed numerically as numbers, amounts, etc....
- Dates - enter dates, deadlines, comments ...
- Value interval - a slider that you can scroll horizontally, outline stages, percentages, levels ...
- Ranking - item ranking, creditworthiness, importance...
Get rid of Excel
Forms replace all parameter files in text or excel files. Settings directly in Qlik Sense ensure consistency of inputs. You also get a complete list of changes made through Forms, including the time a particular change has been carried out and the user who made the change.Try Forms DEMO
With its own installer, you can implement Forms in your environment within seconds. Working with the extension in the application is a piece of cake - you create your own forms in a few clicks.Try Forms DEMO
Simple visual layout
The simple visual layout goes well with the native Qlik Sense objects, making Forms an intuitive part of every application. Despite its simplicity, it provides great added value - enters your own inputs, changes data, and modify multiple records simultaneously.Try Forms DEMO