- Full Time
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, deliver and measure digital/online marketing programs and its results to support EMARK Group’s marketing. As a Group’s Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for digital marketing in all entities of EMARK Group, namely EMARK Analytics, EMARK APAC and Inphinity. To support expansion and growth of the EMARK Group’s solutions, products and services. This role requires an in depth knowledge of EMARK, Inphinity and other related vendors’ products & solutions and market goals. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must.
- Google Ads
- Social media – predominantly LinkedIn, but also Facebook and Twitter and YouTube
- Web development – WordPress
- SEO – preferably content & technical
- Proficient in English and Slovak/Czech
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing preferably within the IT/Telco or High Tech industry
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites and social media applications.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing is a plus
- Self-motivated professional able to work on projects autonomously. Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business and geographies
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Business drive & ability to take ownership of digital assets
- Excellent time and priority management is desired
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva or similar graphic software; Camtasia, Filmora or similar video editing software; HTML, HTML 5, CSS, Elementor…
- Natural born learner
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, development and execution of digital initiatives and campaigns, including Google Ads, website strategy and design, social media and other deliverables such as collaterals.
- Planning is always being executed by broader teams, the focus of this role is execution.
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as product sheets, flyers, white papers, case studies, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, brochures etc.
- Ongoing technical and graphics management of digital touch points, including webpage, microsites, social networks… Ability to create quality content is a huge plus.
- Email marketing – creating mailings, distribution and measuring of the email marketing.
- Owning and maintaining analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO – primarily from technical standpoint, content SEO is a big plus
- Production and post production of simple videos
- Presenting recommendations to Marketing Managers of EMARK Group’s entities